Which one is for you?
Never run before or just getting back into running?
Looking to complete your first 5k or 10k?
Want to run faster? Stronger? Longer?
Looking to learn to run continuously?
Want to be able to incorporate a run walk program?
Still not sure, come and try one out and decide if it is the right fit for you.
All Strides clinics:
- Are Individualized/ personalized (Not a cookie-cutter approach to fitness)
- Based on best evidence - All coaches are experienced runners themselves
- Tried and tested
- Include monthly training programs
- Guest speakers selected based on group or individual requests
- Store discounts for participants
Clinics from STRIDES FISH CREEK:
FREE Drop-in Hill/Interval Workouts
- Coached by Jenn Alexander
- Can’t commit to a weekly program? Join Jenn and Lauren every Wednesday evening
whenever you can make it!
- Wednesday evenings starting at 6:30pm.
Clinics from STRIDES Marda Loop:
Fall Personal Best Clinic
- Coached by Jeremy & Jeanette Deere
- Group workouts on Tuesday evenings (6:30pm) and optional long runs on Saturday mornings (9:00am)
- Starts Tuesday, August 21st
- $150 - we will run until the snow flies!
- Clinic is designed for runners looking to improve their 10K or Half Marathon times or those who have reached a plateau in their training.
- Tuesday night sessions will include higher intensity intervals and hills.
- It is recommended that participants be able to comfortably run 10K prior to joining this clinic.
Fall Daytime Running Clinic
- Coached by Andrée Wilson
- Group runs/workouts on Wednesday mornings (9:00am) starting September 12th
- $100 for 9 or 10 weeks (weather dependent.)
- This daytime clinic is baby-stroller friendly!
- Open to anyone who prefers (and is able) to run during the day.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.
FREE Drop-in Hill/Interval Workouts
- Coached by Ed Bickley (Wednesdays at 6:00pm)
- Can’t commit to a weekly program? Join Ed’s groups every Wednesday evening whenever you can make it! (Standing reservation at the Garrison Pub to follow workout!)
Winter Running Program with Critical Speed
Hi Avid Winter Runners
This 2018-2019 season CriticalSpeed and Strides Running Store is offering a specific run program to address off season speed, strength and overall volume. The program details are below.
*Please share to runners who might be looking for a social structured program to stay in shape over the winter. I only have 10 spots in this program due to track space.
Tuesday TRACK Session at Mount Royal University from 7:45-9pm. Short Distance Intervals with conditioning (8-9pm Booking).
Thursday TRACK Session at Mount Royal University from 6:45-8pm. Mid Distance Intervals with conditioning (7-8pm Booking).
Saturday Distance Run: Long run together at 9am meeting at Eau Claire Y or Long Run Intervals at the Olympic Oval. All athletes needs to pay the Oval drop in rate.
Sunday BONUS Activities: Access to Mountain Royal University during BRICK session to run and basic conditioning (15.00 facility drop in savings) and Vertical Gain Snowshoes (once per month).
Cost: 175.00 plus gst per month. (Strides Clinic and Club Runners Receive a 15% Discount)
Start Date: November 2018
Parking at MRU: No cost in the residential area (short 5’ walk).
MRU TRACK SESSION: You will gain access to the facility 15’ before booking. Arrive early and start warming up. Ideally we begin the main running sets after proper warm up, transition pre main set 200s then main set. Body conditioning will be scheduled within the track session and at the end.
If you have any questions or would like to sign up for this program, please contact Cal at email@example.com.
Also please share this to anyone who might be interested.
Running in a group is much more enjoyable and typically yields more consistent and better quality sessions!