Cushion the effects of long-distance trail running. Soles are thick under the forefeet for protection from rocks. BioMoGo DNA foam puts lots of spring in your step, while the lug soles offer traction on the hills.
- Breathable synthetic knit uppers with moisture-managing mesh and lining offer ventilation and drainage for wet trails or stream crossings.
- 3D Rubber Print overlays increase durability in high abrasion areas.
- Integrated lace garages prevent snags.
- BioMoGo DNA foam midsoles disperse impact, and provide better rebound and durability than conventional EVA ones.
- Multiple pivot structures minimize force on the sides of the shoes when running on uneven terrain.
- Integrated tabs on the heels secure your gaiters (sold separately).
- Aggressive sticky rubber outsoles feature large lugs for uphill and downhill traction.
Shoe Category: Neutral
Weight: 9.9oz | 280.7g